1. Introduce myself - Describe yourself
2. Fault - Two characters from Romeo and Juliet that caused R and J to kill themselves.
3.Compare/Contrast - How is Romeo and Juliet similar to Seventh Grade? How is it different?
4. Sell it - Create a product for Brian to sell. Be sure to include price, description, and marketability.
5. Right decision - Do you think it was right of Maddie and Grandfather to leave Mother? Explain why and use text evidence.
6. "All Summer in a Day" continuation - What happens after the door is opened and Margot comes out?
7. Fear - Explain some sort of fear that you are afraid of.
8. "Algal Blooms" - Write a narrative based on the non-fiction piece, "Algal Blooms." Be sure to have the include a four square and have dialogue.
9. Test anxiety - write a paragraph about what you do when you are anxious about a test. How do you conquer your fear?